Health Success

1-Diet

2-Strength

3-Flexibility

4-Cardiovascular

Friday, October 1, 2010

October 1st

I just realized that it is October 1st. In celebration of that day (it is no special day really just the first of the month) I am going to see how much I can do in 30 days!

1st- I ordered part of my study material for the National Strength and Conditioning Association to get my personal training certificate.

2-I have eaten well all day today.

3- water intake is going good today as well.

4-I feel good!

ok, that's it.

What are you going to achieve this month??

2 comments:

Unknown said...

*I finally get my honeymoon ;)

*No more birth control (sorry if that's TMI but you read my blog so it's good.)

*I want to continue living my best life.

*Certainly would like to drop a few more pounds!

Thanks for making me think & I'm really glad things are falling into place girl!

Jeff and Natalie Perez said...

oh Heather! Have fun on the honeymoon and off birth control, whahoooo! Have fun!! ;)