Health Success

1-Diet

2-Strength

3-Flexibility

4-Cardiovascular

Friday, October 1, 2010

Adjusting, New Routines, and Finding My Rhythm

Well I haven't lost anymore weight, but I haven't gained. I have a plan to get on a routine and get back to being on track. Hopefully all of my crazy life happenings are over and things can settle down and I can get into a rhythm.

I was on a great website beliefnet.com reading 12 Secrets that Can Change Your Life, let me list them and then I will talk about the ones that struck me for good.
1. Be nice even when others are not
2. Inner mastery of a problem will bring a natural solution
3. Establish endurance and you will succeed at all things
4.Hurry prevents you from having inner composure
5. Sometimes you have to surrender and step back
6. Create inner certainty about reaching your goals
7. Do not spend more than you have
8. It's non of your business what others think of you
9. Always nurture your best qualities
10. Your determination will take you the distance
11. The more you know, the better you are
12. Be your own best source of happiness

Isn't that a great list! If you want to read more click the link http://www.beliefnet.com/Inspiration/2010/08/Secrets-that-Can-Change-Your-Life.aspx?p=13

#2 was great for me. I do have a inner struggle with all my challenges. If I can master myself on the inside the other things will just fall into place.

#4 was a slap in the face! I do feel hurried all of the time and it makes me feel frazzled and put kids in the mix of that and you get crazy Mommy! If I can calm down on the inside I will be able to take the hiccups on the outside. I feel like this is easier said than done though!

#6 bam! there it was!!!! Let me be honest, with this weight loss stuff I always set a plan, stick to it for a while and then I start to self sabotage and it is because I don't really believe that I will achieve my goal. I have failed so many times before. I mean how many times on this blog alone have I started and stopped. I'm sure it is annoying to others, just as it is to me. I use to be so sure of myself and so arrogant (not really but that is the term that came to mind) about who and what my abilities are. I have lost that in the mix of marriage, kids, and life in general. I NEED that back because I know that I am a lot more Bad Ass than I give myself credit for.

#8 I love it!

#9 this is such a good one because so many times in my life people have taught me to work on my weakness' and by doing that I have put my strengths and best qualities to the side. Somewhere in the last year I read or heard someone say something to the effect of strength your strengths and let go of your weakness'. I really liked that! Focusing on just my weakness was making me feel like a failure. I think it takes a good balance of strengths and weakness so you don't get discouraged easily and you can get over the hurdles easier.

#11. Love this one too!!

#12 this is something I am working on now! I had this before I got married and then with marriage I thought that I had to sacrifice my happiness for the greater good, if that makes sense. My husband has been helping me realize that he married me because of who I was and he wouldn't ever want to change me, and that I should never sacrifice my happiness for anything. This is hard for me because I am a giver and I will give everything for others to be happy and comfortable. It is a growing period to get back to where I was, but I know that I will be a better me because of everything.

Overall, I am happy again. I am able to speak my mind without worry of what others will think. I am setting some fabulous new goals, which I'm not quiet yet ready to post. I need to be confident inside that I am going to achieve them before I post. I feel like I am on a great path again and ready to move some mountains! I have always felt like a mover and shaker and now it's time to take action!

I will leave you with this piece of motivation: To live well is to be inspired. Today, do the things you have always said you wanted to do. It can be that simple.

No comments: