Health Success

1-Diet

2-Strength

3-Flexibility

4-Cardiovascular

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Passion

A few days ago I came across this great quote and come to find out it was from the all powerful OPRAH :)

"Passion is energy. Feel the power that comes from focusing on what excites you."

I agree with this 100%! I am taking this advice and running with it. When I talk about health or toxic free living I get so excited and feel like I could go on and on and on. I need to focus on these things and learn more and incorporate them into my life more with the people around me.

I have found on iTunes U free lectures from colleges on nutrition and dietetics. So while I am in the car I listen to the class lecture just like I would if I was in the class. I LOVE IT! I'm so nerdy, but I love it. I have already learned more and started to remember more, and remembering is my biggest issue.

When I head back to school, I don't want to just pass my classes with good grades. I want to learn as much as I possibly can! I want to know it all, so any little help I can get before I get back to school is great.

What excites you? What are you passionate about??

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love this! I'm equally passionate about health & fitness. I'm going to have to check out those downloads too. That would be interesting for my drives to work!!!