Health Success

1-Diet

2-Strength

3-Flexibility

4-Cardiovascular

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Awesomeness

My workout yesterday was A-Mazing! Why did I stay away from weight lifting for so long???
My whole body hurts, but a good hurt like my muscles remember what they are suppose to do. It feels really good to be back in the swing of things!

So yesterday I did New Rules of Lifting for Women Phase 1 workout A

Today I went on a 3 mile walk. This was wonderful because my legs are extreamly sore and tight from yesterdays lifting.

I am drinking 90+ oz of water a day. I actually drank over 120 oz yesterday, so I am feeling flushed out and fresh! No soda, don't even want it-at all. NICE! I need to figure out a better way for me to plan my dinners. I haven't found a method that works for me yet. I wanted to get a white board that would go on my fridge, but I haven't found a completly magnetic white board yet. I know they are out there I just need to keep searching.

So, all and all I feel pretty good about the next 30 weeks. This is week one and I know that I will have ups and downs still, but I feel like I'm in a good head space right now and I am going full speed ahead.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

SO great to "hear" you sounding on fire!!! Good things are happening here too ;)

Denae said...

I found a great white board at Target. It has magnets on the back to hold it to the fridge, but also the white board itself is magnetic. I use it to write my weekly menu plus keep a grocery list of things to buy. I love it!

Jeff and Natalie Perez said...

Thanks Denae I will check it out tomorrow!

Heather-it feels good to be back and feeling positive again. Depression sucks, I hope I never have to go there again!