Health Success

1-Diet

2-Strength

3-Flexibility

4-Cardiovascular

Monday, May 9, 2011

Fabulous

Yep, I'm feeling that great! I had a wonderful lightly active weekend and this mornings weigh in 216.8! yay!! Down 2.2 lbs from last Monday. I am keeping my goal this week to 2 lbs again. I feel confident that if I just continue to be consistent with my workouts and keep my food journal and healthy choices I will keep up my 2 lb a week goal.

I was doing the math and for my 7th anniversary I will be very very close to my wedding weight. Wouldn't that be a great anniversary present to myself?! I am staying positive. I am speaking kindly to myself when I see myself in the mirror and I am speaking kindly to others. It is a wonderful feeling all this positivity.

I need to work on better menu planning and yummy eats. That is what I am working on this evening. Maybe if you are lucky I will take some pictures of my new recipes.

No comments: