Health Success

1-Diet

2-Strength

3-Flexibility

4-Cardiovascular

Monday, May 2, 2011

So many thoughts!

Bin Laden is dead!

I didn't get up early for my P90X
because I was up until 1 a.m. watching the news of Bin Laden. I hope that this is the domino needed to get some peace in the world. The people of the middle east have suffered enough and I feel like they deserve a break. Along with all the military from all the countries trying to help.

I had an AMAZING workout! Why did I stay so long away from weight training?! Seriously I feel so great and that feeling only makes me want to eat well and keep going. This is it. I will be going to the gym everyday, no matter how I feel!

Also, I weighed myself this morning and I am ashamed that I am back up to 219! I am putting the scale away and I will weigh in each Monday morning. I think this will help me push myself for that next weigh in.

I read a great article and it talked about doing your diet 90/10. 90% of the time you are 100% clean eating and 10% gives you the leeway to not feel like you are missing out with friends, family, etc. It takes planning and discipline just like anything else, but it also gives you the feeling of not going without. This theory works well for my brain. I know that I am going to a friends house to eat dinner tomorrow night. I don't know how she will prepare the food, so I will be good all day, and enjoy her home cooked dinner without any guilt. I will not overindulge because I only have 10% to use.

I am also tracking all of my food and exercise on sparkpeople again. I really enjoy tracking my food and water there.

I am finally doing what I know I should be doing, and practicing what I use to preach. I don't preach to anyone now because I am so ashamed of how I look.

No comments: