Health Success

1-Diet

2-Strength

3-Flexibility

4-Cardiovascular

Friday, July 22, 2011

204

Woke up this morning to a beautiful number 204!

15 lbs gone since my husband deployed!!

I feel great

Also, last night I was running on the treadmill at 7.2 mph. I could have kept at it except my lungs were burning. My body felt great though. So I must keep up the endurance and get my cardiovascular up. I will be so excited to be able to keep up with my husband running for the first time ever when he gets home! I may even be faster ;) I'm sure not for long.

I can not tell you how great I feel inside and out. My mind is clear and I just hope that this feeling and success can continue when I go home and I am on my own completely!

I have had a lot of help here at my Mom's house. I have people to watch my kids whenever I need so I can take off to the gym for 2-3 hours if I want it. When I go home I will be limited to 1.5 hours in the morning and 1.5 hours in the evening and I will have to pay for it. I'm sure I will make the most of it, but it will be interesting getting into our rhythm back home.

I have so many ideas and plans. Now it seems that they will come to fruition.

What goals have you reached lately? What milestones are you making?

No comments: