Health Success

1-Diet

2-Strength

3-Flexibility

4-Cardiovascular

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Weigh in

Last week I weighed in at 205! Yep it's coming off still,  slowly but surely it will all come off! I have maintained 205 for the past week.

I have been spending 2 to 3 hours at the gym this week so I am hoping for more loss next tuesday's weigh in!

My push myself goal is to get under 200 before I go home. This is what I am really pushing for!

I have to start getting more water in daily again. I know that is why last week was a maintain. I need to HYDRATE! it is super important for me in my weight loss.

Needless to say I am in a good place still and I hope to ride this wave all the way until my hubby gets home.

Oh and I actually have a good tan too! First one in 4 years. Finally whoohooo. Yeah the little things make me happy.

What is making you happy lately????

No comments: