Health Success

1-Diet

2-Strength

3-Flexibility

4-Cardiovascular

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

I am Enough

While here with my family I have had many 'ah ha' moments and growth. I realize that feeling left out and like I am missing everything with my family out west is completly in my head. Now that I am here and am seeing my family I am fully enjoying myself, but I realize that I am not missing out, so to speak. I am missing the opportunities yes, but I am having just as much fun and living my own life with my wonderful little family. I realize that my drama is far lower than others, and that I was never the type to really compare and it's because I am enough and my family is enough and any others that come into our lives I am grateful for but it will not make or break my family.

I love my life. I love my little family. I love the way we are together and I can't wait to all be together very soon. My husband is the greatest person for me and I love him so much. I need him and I miss him. I function without him, but my soul needs him. He is my companion for eternity and I am so glad for that. One day I hope to make that eternal bond with him.

So I am 9 weeks into this deployment. Deployments do ever get easier that is for sure. I have such a new understanding and love for military families, and single parents. At least I don't have to work full time. That would be insane. I don't know how I would do that at all.

I am looking forward to school. It starts August 15th and I am nervous, but mostly excited. Ready to get my career going for me and my family.

Ok well I am still in the mountains. You should check it out www.heavenlyplace.com it is so beautiful here at Cedar Crest. I am so at peace here.

No comments: