Health Success

1-Diet

2-Strength

3-Flexibility

4-Cardiovascular

Monday, October 17, 2011

Diving In!

I did it! I jumped into the deep end, ready to swim and swim and make it happen. I am currently working on my personal training certificate. It is the first step in the direction of my path. I am working out consistently and I am eating well. I have just a few short weeks until the love of my life comes home and I am so excited to show him my physical changes as well as the commitment I have made on my future path. I have a million and one ideas written in my business plan book and I am so excited to move forward and have something of my own like this. My new baby will be born January 2012! Can't wait to tell you all about it and show you all the little things along the way.

OK, back to studying and researching :)

Beauties: Dream big and Reach high!

No comments: