Health Success

1-Diet

2-Strength

3-Flexibility

4-Cardiovascular

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Pinterest Fun

Ok, so I am on Pinterest so much more than I am on Facebook. In fact I don't go to Facebook much anymore. Pinterest has given me so many ideas. Which is great because I am all about recycling ideas. I don't ever feel the need to re-work the wheel, and am perfectly happy copying :)

Here is an example:


After looking at myself in the photo, I lost the belt. I'm not quite sure how I feel about the skinny jeans, but I refuse, REFUSE, to jump on the 'tights as pants' bandwagon that seems to be going around. TIGHTS ARE NOT PANTS PEOPLE!!! Especially not on curvy girls.

I am enjoying my weight loss; and I continue to. I am working very very hard to get myself fit and trim. Everyday is getting better and these clothes will soon be at the consignment shop. I can't wait for that day!!! I am already making money off of my size 18 and 20 clothes. Can't wait to say goodbye to size 16 forever!!!!

No comments: