Health Success

1-Diet

2-Strength

3-Flexibility

4-Cardiovascular

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

193 but.....

I weighed in at 193 today so I'm not down lbs, but I am down inches.YAY. I am down an inch in my waist and an inch in my hips. Both where I need to lose. I will take it.

It is funny the little things that motivate me. I am vain, when it comes to certain things, I'm admitting this right now. The ball is less than 3 weeks away and I want to look the best that I can for it. This motivates me to do more, push harder, and focus. I guess I just want people to think I look beautiful, and really who doesn't think like that.Maybe I am wrong about that, but I'm not obsessed about my looks, just around special occasions.

My dress is sleeveless so I have been working on my arms pretty hard. I am working on everything really.

I had my hair cut today. I really like the cut and I feel like it will grow out nicely. My last cut did NOT grow out nicely. I am a twice a year hair cut girl so when the cut doesn't grow out it really frustrates me.

I will try and get a picture up sometime this week.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is awesome progress girl! Never allow the scale to be your sole gauge of how you are doing. You know that though :)

LOVE the haircut too!

Have a great weekend & thanks for being you :)