Health Success

1-Diet

2-Strength

3-Flexibility

4-Cardiovascular

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Biggest Loser

So, the biggest loser is on again. I have been watching since the beginning how many years ago, and every year I wish I was on the show.

How is it that I have all the tools and I still manage to fail when it comes to my weight loss? I know I am losing and I tell myself that it is a slow battle that I will forever have to fight, but what if I don't want to fight anymore???

Don't worry, I'm not giving up. I am still fighting the good fight. I really want it. It is so much in my system and I get so excited talking about eating healthy and how powerful it truly is. I just wonder if my outside will ever look like how I feel, or what my inside looks like?

I'm off to bed to let my mind sort it all out while I sleep.

1 more thing. I will be weighing in every Tuesday along with the Biggest Loser, maybe this time I can actually see something happen for me.

2 comments:

J-Mom said...

Don't give up! Keep trudging through. Also don't forget to tell you how great you look right now!!! SERIOUSLY!!!!

By the way, you'd never be accepted on that show---you are way too fit for it!

Hillary said...

You are doing GREAT! I am sooo proud of you. Can I join your club in December? I need extra motivation myself - especially during the winter months.