Health Success

1-Diet

2-Strength

3-Flexibility

4-Cardiovascular

Monday, October 13, 2008

Determination

I am no longer watching my friends baby during the day so I am fully determined and dedicating the next 3.5 weeks to exercise and good eating. The ball is that close, I know I can't belive how fast time flyes to. I will be going to the gym twice a day and doing fun activities with Micah inbetween. Walks, going to the park, running, and anything else we can do to enjoy the nice weather before it changes to COLD weather. I am so not looking forward to the winter.

I am reading a really amazing book right now called The Schwarzbein Principle. It is filled with great nutrition information and it follows along with everything that I feel about nutrition as well, at least so far. I checked it out from the library, but it has so much good information in it I am going to purchase it. I am also getting one for my sister because I think she would read it and enjoy it as well.

I love that I have a sister and a brother that are as interested in being healthy as I am. I just wish that I had the same determination to stay on track. I sometimes feel that I am two people with conflicting personalities. I feel this because I am so passionate about being healthy and keeping great care of your body and your surroudings, but yet I do things totally contradictory. I guess the passionate side keeps me motivated to continue to better my choices and my life. I hope that my children will learn from my mistakes and start off far ahead than I did. I guess that is more important.

I doubt I have lost any weight this week. I made pumpkin cookies last Thursday and I ate way to many of them. I love pumpkin season!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Amen to the dual personalities!