Health Success

1-Diet

2-Strength

3-Flexibility

4-Cardiovascular

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

11 weeks to go

I have 11 weeks to go and I am already HUGE. I just hope that I don't get to much bigger. Micah is noticing the change and realizing that something big is happening. He is getting very clingy, which is very uncommon for him, and he is not sleeping well. I know it is just a phase, but I am tired and getting up multiple times in the night is hard on this HUGE body of mine.

I hurt all the time. Most times it is tolerable and I go about my business as if nothing is wrong. Other times I just can't hide it. The doc said take some Tylenol and see that helps. Other than that it's just about sucking it up and dealing with it. People ask how I am all the time and I often wonder 'do they really want to know?'. Also, 'do I really want to tell?'. There is nothing anyone can do to help, so it is hard for me to tell people because then I am just complaining, like I am doing now. :)

Onto other topics

I have made out a meal plan that I am going to follow once the baby comes. I am going to start incorporating it now, so I am already to go once she is here. I am really determined to shed this weight off as fast as I can. I am hoping 6 months, but the reality is I don't know how long it will take. Especially juggling 2 kids, life, responsibilities, and other chaos that enters our life. BUT I do have the stair stepper now and even if it is midnight, I will be using it often. It will help to keep my legs strong.

I find my thoughts wondering now, so it must be time to end this post.

No comments: