Health Success

1-Diet

2-Strength

3-Flexibility

4-Cardiovascular

Friday, December 11, 2009

Slow but Productive

Today, I have actually been able to clean the house and do all the laundry. All I have left is to put the laundry away. I even deep cleaned the kitchen, minus the floors. Oven, micro, sinks all are clean and pretty. I didn't feel like leaving the house today so my goal was to clean out Micah's toys (done), clean his bedding (done), put his bedding back on (done), vacuum the floors (done), get all laundry done (just need to put away), detail clean the kitchen (done).

Tomorrow I plan on getting some groceries and then we have the ward Christmas party in the evening.

This year is almost over and I'm kind of glad. It has been a long hard year. I am looking forward to 2010 with so much in store for us. The baby, my weight loss for good, and moving. It will be a busy year for sure. I know you can start over each day, but it is fun to think about what a new year will bring.

So, have you been thinking about your goals for the new year yet? What are some of them?

No comments: