Health Success

1-Diet

2-Strength

3-Flexibility

4-Cardiovascular

Monday, December 28, 2009

Does this Help the Building Up of Zion?

Yesterday in church, Sunday school to be exact, we were asked a very good question, What top 5 things do we want to achieve in our lifetime? Then once we had written the items down we were asked 'do your goals help the building up of Zion?'

I was surprised and shocked that all 5 of mine did in fact. I am in a place spiritually where I think about my actions, thoughts, and goals and try hard to keep them in line with Heavenly Father. It has taken me a long time to get there and I truly believe that becoming a mother has helped me get here. I hope I can stay on this current path and continue to grow.

So, the question will remain for 2010 and the rest of my life, are the actions, thoughts, and goals building up Zion?

Zion being-pure of heart; city of holiness; one heart/one mind; doing the Lord's will no matter the cost/challenge.

Recognizing that God gives us everything and being able to understand this and give everything back to God is going to be part of my growth for 2010. I want to commit to myself that I will give when asked and search out ways to be a better disciple of Christ.

No comments: