Health Success

1-Diet

2-Strength

3-Flexibility

4-Cardiovascular

Monday, January 11, 2010

6 Weeks

I have 6 weeks before Carmen comes and I am starting to get excited/anxious. I am ready for her to come but also I have so much to do to prepare for her arrival. She is growing really well. I think she is going to be bigger than Micah. At my last doctor's appointment I measured 2 cm ahead of schedule, meaning my belly grew 4 cm in 2 weeks! The usual is 1 cm a week. When I lay down to sleep I not only have to get myself comfortable, but then Carmen adjusts and gets comfortable too. Moving around at night is interesting because I'm moving two people.

Jeff and I have decided that we will not have more kids after Carmen, and although I thought I would be sad, I am actually kind of excited to know that I am done. I guess 2 kids is enough for me. We aren't going to make any permanent changes, so the option is still open, but I'm pretty sure we are done after Carmen. I feel extremely lucky to be able to have the two that we have. Micah is so sweet and each day he cracks me up and makes me smile and I am so grateful he came to our family. I can't wait to see Carmen's personality. I'm sure she will be outgoing and a go getter just from how she is in my belly. I can very well see her wanting to be the center of attention all the time.

I am so full of happiness and joy right now. I feel blessed and ready to take on this new year. I don't know what kind of challenges lay ahead of me or my family. I am confident that no matter the curve ball I will be able to make good decisions and rely on Heavenly Father for me to make good choices when challenges present themselves.

I turn 29 in March and I want to have a banging body by 30. So many of my goals and things I do this year will be in preparation for the big 3-0. I'm not afraid to turn 30, I actually think that women look better in their 30's and we all know we are much wiser and that excites me.

Here is to a bright fun filled future.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Love your attitude!