Health Success

1-Diet

2-Strength

3-Flexibility

4-Cardiovascular

Friday, January 1, 2010

2010

2010 I welcome you with open arms, I am glad that 2009 is over. I hope you bring me more joy than the last year. Here is what I want from my year this year:

1) Finish out the pregnancy and have a healthy baby girl without complications.
2) Make it to Nichole's wedding, since I haven't been able to make it to any of my friend's weddings.
3) Plan and organize a successful move later this year.
4) Plan and commit to my diet and exercise goals to get my bodacious bod.
5) Educate myself and get a Personal Training Certificate
6) Get my ducks in a row so I can get back to College
7) Continue my spiritual progression; doing the Lord's will.
8) Strengthen bond with Jeff

That's all for now. I'm sure each month will bring new challenges and goals. This is the minimum for the year. I will always want more and hopefully I will achieve more. I want my 2010 trail to be HUGE. I this year to be so hot that the fire is still burning far behind me on my trail. This feels like my year. It feels like the beginning of something great. I'm ready and if I'm not ready I will do everything to prepare to be ready.

BRING IT ON BABY!

No comments: