Health Success

1-Diet

2-Strength

3-Flexibility

4-Cardiovascular

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Education Research

While I lay here and rest most days I have been doing some research on my education goals and I am pretty excited because the credits that I earned with my associates degree will fill in most of my 'generals' for the school I am transferring to. It is going to take a little bit longer to finish than I thought because I haven't taken ANY chemistry and that is a main component of my degree.

Once I start school I will be taking about 15-17 credits a semester and I will be totally busy with school only. I hope I can keep up and get good grades. Going back to school is kind of frightening just because I am out of habit.

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

What degree are you going for?

Jeff and Natalie Perez said...

I am getting my degree in Nutrition and Dietetics, ultimatly getting my Registered Dietitian.