Health Success

1-Diet

2-Strength

3-Flexibility

4-Cardiovascular

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Fit Club

A while back I talked about making a group for fitness and health at church. Well, another girl at church had the same kind of idea. She called me and asked if I had moved forward with anything yet and I told her no because of the pregnancy. So since I am pregnant right now and my energy is not consistent she took the reins and started the group. Today was the first meeting and it went really great. We weighed in, chatted about our goals (which ranged from losing weight to cooking healthy on a budget, to setting a good example for kids), 2 guys came with their wives and I think we will have a few more husbands coming next week.

I am so excited to see so many people interested and willing to participate. I can't wait until I can join them full force. We talked about doing some races together and other things like that too. It will be fun to have some fitness friends at church.

My goal this week is to get off all liquids except water and to drink 110 oz a day; Half my body weight in ounces. I chose this goal because it will be good for me and Carmen and it will help to cleanse out my system. Also, it will help with my recovery when I have Carmen.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

I love this! Good for you!