Health Success

1-Diet

2-Strength

3-Flexibility

4-Cardiovascular

Monday, March 8, 2010

Amazing

It is amazing what breast feeding is doing to my body! It is pulling everything together much faster than it did with Micah and I am dropping the pounds. I am down to 212 already. I am watching what I am eating and doing good so between the two things I am hoping to be back to my pre-Carmen weight by the end of the 6 week recovery time and then I can get off the extra fat that I had before Carmen.

I feel great. I have a yeast infection around my incision area because it stays to moist, but the doc gave me some medicine for it and once it goes away I should be as good as new. I am limited in what I can do because I still am recovering, but feeling good feels great! I haven't felt good in a long time.

I went for a walk with the kids and my sister-in-law (she is here helping me out, thank goodness) and I was totally out of breath. It is going to be rough getting back into the swing of things. The long walks are put on hold until I get this yeast thing under control.

We are taking a family vacation to Florida in June so my goal is to weigh 186 by June 1st. That is 13 weeks, 2 lbs a week. I'm really hoping to surpass that, but this is achievable.

No comments: