Health Success

1-Diet

2-Strength

3-Flexibility

4-Cardiovascular

Monday, March 1, 2010

Hard!

I'm back to the same old thing! I plan, I want, I really want, but in the end I don't do. Today, I was going to start my clean eating diet. Not restricting because I am breast feeding, but cleaning the crap out. Yet tonight I had a Mtn. Dew and pizza for dinner. We were celebrating Jeff getting orders to the base he wanted and the hard work he put in to get them.

Why do I do this? Is it failing to plan? Is it fear? Where is this coming from. I do it to myself. No amount of someone telling me what to do has been able to help me. The thing is, I do this with other things as well, not just the weight loss battle.

So, here is what I am going to do. This week I am going to focus on water intake and cutting out all other liquids, again. Only this focus for this week. If, and I will do it, I succeed this week with this one goal, I will move to another. Maybe this way I won't see the big picture and find success with the small goals.

The journey has begun, I'm ready to blaze my trail, like I have always wanted.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Great idea! Change that "if" to a "when" though. You can do it girl!

Jeff and Natalie Perez said...

Thanks Kathy