Health Success

1-Diet

2-Strength

3-Flexibility

4-Cardiovascular

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Sleep

It is amazing how a little sleep can change everything. Carmen slept great last night and therefore I did too! I have been able to get some laundry done, go grocery shopping, make lunch and dinner, and even get on the computer a little bit.

Carmen is currently sleeping with Daddy, they both needed a nap, and I am enjoying some snuggle time with Micah and computer time. Carmen is 3 weeks old already and I can't believe how fast time is flying by. 2010 is flying by too. It is mid-March already! The weather is changing and getting warmer, yay. My tulips are poking their heads out of the soil. I am so excited for spring and summer.

Noticing how fast the year is already passing by, it makes me realize that everyday is so important if I want to reach my goals. I don't want to waste any time. It's like when I was younger and I realized the value of money, I am realizing the value of a day. Time-once it's gone you can't get it back. What I do with my time is up to me and I can only blame myself if I don't get the most out of it.

When I first got married I started getting up at 5 a.m. at the suggestion of Mary Kay Ash. I was a Mary Kay consultant, reading her biography, and she didn't have the luxury of waisting time. I was inspired by her that I started getting up at 5 a.m., calling it the 5 a.m. club. The house was completely clean by 7 a.m. and I had the rest of the day to do the things I wanted to get done that day. Due to lack of planning I started to get bored and started to wonder why I was getting up at 5 a.m. when I didn't need to. Slowly I started sleeping in and then I completely lost the habit.

Now, I am feeling I need the 5 a.m. club more than ever. There is so much to get done and not enough time in my day. So where do I get the motivation to start this again? I guess it's all in how much I want it.

No comments: