Health Success

1-Diet

2-Strength

3-Flexibility

4-Cardiovascular

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Out of Shape!

I am out of shape.

Today I did a short body weight workout to see how I would feel and also to see how out of shape I am. What a wake-up call. I am really out of shape. Here is what I did:

2 sets of 15 squats

super set lunges and one-arm dumbbell row 15 reps each arm and leg

super set push ups and crunches 15 reps each

My legs feel like jello, holy moly, I love it though! I am excited to get in the shape of my life.

I took pictures and measurements and I also have a surprise that Jeff bought me to post. I will post that later tonight hopefully. If I get a moment to get back on the computer.

I definitely need the Pilate's for flexibility because I am super stiff. My meals have been awesome, but my snacking has been bad. I Love Easter candy and well, I have been eating way to much of it. I'm still hoping to weigh in this Saturday at 209, a 2 lb loss.

No comments: