Health Success

1-Diet

2-Strength

3-Flexibility

4-Cardiovascular

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Fingers

I have always bitten my nails. I hate this about myself. I have tried many times to quit. It like my weight has been challenging. Recently my nails are looking worse than ever before. I have many that are partials and they are very very short and gross. I am truly embarrassed by them.

I did a google search to get some new ideas to try and I found this web site www.wikihow.com/Stop-biting-your-nails I like a few of the suggestions so I am going to start them today.

1-choose a nail to protect. No matter what do not bite this nail.- I am choosing my ring finger on both hands. I will use an emery board on this finger if something is bothering me and I will keep the nail trimmed and clean.

Once I have this nail down I will choose another, then another, until I have them all protected.

2-Whenever I notice I want to bite my nails I will drink water. This will take out two goals at once. My water intake goal and non-biting.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Try gum too. It might help you.

~K