Health Success

1-Diet

2-Strength

3-Flexibility

4-Cardiovascular

Monday, January 3, 2011

Good

I was good ALL day!

I stayed on track with my food and I did as I planned with exercise.

Workouts:
p90X-Core Synergistic
2.5 mile walk/jog
45 minute lifting at the gym

Food:
oatmeal, flax seed, and almond milk
prunes
salad with turkey and cottage cheese
Fish with salad and dinner roll
2 oz yogurt
1 cup plain popcorn

According to Internet calculations here is my input/output stats.
Calories eaten 1151
Calories burned 1169

I didn't mean to have such a low calorie day. I forgot to eat my snack after my run and that would have been about 200 more calories. I have been drinking water like a fool though. Feels so good! I'm tired and I am doing it all again tomorrow so I'm off to bed.

No comments: