Health Success

1-Diet

2-Strength

3-Flexibility

4-Cardiovascular

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Can't Keep a Good Girl Down

I am having more good days than bad. I am focused and have my goals in more focus than I have in a long time. I feel good about myself. I am starting to see myself as others do, in a positive way. I am still learnig the lesson to be learned from all this crazy stuff life has thrown at me, but I am learning! I am working on some coping skills right now so I am not a complete mess in a few weeks when DH deploys.

As far as learning, like education, it is going to be a scary, throw me into the deep end, kind of task. It has been a while since I have been in formal learning scenario and I'm scared. I am ready for the challenge though and I know I will just take it day by day. I have found loads of information on Itunes U and have downloaded some free lectures to get my brain in that mode. Plus, I figure the more I hear it the better I will learn it right? Well it won't hurt to try any method at least. Listening to the lectures is only making me more excited about all the new goals. My passion is a small flame but soon will be a forest fire :)

Ok, so what are you doing to stir your brain and get your passions on fire???

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Keep the excitement up! To answer your question my new passion has become researching and deciding upon the best choices to make for my baby. The latest is which kind of cloth diaper I want to use. I want this baby less dependent upon all of the synthetic crap in the world. Next...makeup. I already found a great recipe for moisturizer. Now all I have to do it make it.