Health Success

1-Diet

2-Strength

3-Flexibility

4-Cardiovascular

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Cloud 9

I have been in a blissful state this past 25 days and I was slammed to the ground yesterday that soon my world will be upside down again. I feel myself slipping into the dark place and I really want to stop it now! I don't have time to waste trying to get myself out of the dumps. I have lots to work on and get done in 7 months and no time to waste feeling bad for myself.

I love and adore my husband so much. We have had such a  great time together the past month and spent many nights chatting and talking and just being there for each other. We really are in a great place right now. I guess that is good since we will be apart for so long.

One day at a time, one day at a time. This is my mantra right now.

No comments: