Health Success

1-Diet

2-Strength

3-Flexibility

4-Cardiovascular

Saturday, April 30, 2011

TODAY!

The hubs left this morning. The kids cried, I cried, I know hubs cried, but I am feeling good overall. I am excited to kick my own butt and get some things achieved!

I am starting The New Rules of Lifting and going to finish the entire program. Then I want to do a new book called The Female Body Breakthrough by Rachel Cosgrove. Those two programs will give me a year of fitness routines and guidance. When I am finished with them I will see if other dreams are possible.

On top of lifting I will continue my walks/jogs and build up my running. I still want to be a runner. I still stand by the fact that if I have running, I can take it anywhere and it's a no gym required workout.

One thing I am soooo looking forward to is getting rid of clothes as they become to big! When I reach my maintenance weight I am going to buy nice pieces of clothing that I can build on. I am so looking forward to that!

Keeping a positive outlook and focusing on goals and happiness. I will do it! I will be ok.

No comments: