Health Success

1-Diet

2-Strength

3-Flexibility

4-Cardiovascular

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Drama

Nothing like some good ol fashion family drama to kill a vacation. One trip to visit the In-laws and now my hubby isn't speaking to them. It was a crazy week. Started off fine, went weird, and then BAM!

Feels good to be home! I am back on track to lose the 5 lbs I gained on vacation :) and then some. I am focused and determined. Feeling pretty good. I am pretty sure that along with great eating, with a few hiccups I'm sure, I will need to do weight training and at least 60 to 90 minutes of cardio to start seeing this fat move. I know I am strong and I know that I am in a better place physically now than last year, but the number on the scale hasn't moved and that is no good. I am in need of inches and numbers, but it is going to take my determination to stay on track and do the things which I have prepared myself for. To get to the gym and put in a great workout each time. Also, to spend my time at home moving and working.

I am working on better coping skills than to stuff my face with sweets and caffeine. I am working on being strong for the next 7 months of crazy that is going to happen. I will not watch crazy TV shows that will put crazy thoughts into my head and make me worry like a nut. Mostly I want to have fun and enjoy these challenges up ahead.They are major, yes, but I know that I can keep a good attitude about it.

On another note, I am going to clean out our house, thoroughly! I have been doing some reading about decluttering and it said to get rid of anything you haven't used in 6-12 months. This is for EVERY room in your house! So I have a feeling that many things in my office will go bye bye and my closet and my kitchen. We are pretty uncluttered here, but I am feeling like we still have to much 'stuff'. We really only use the basics and I would love to have a super organized house one day. ONE DAY.

We also have sooooo much clothing! Coming home from our trip I was putting all the clothes away and doing laundry and the pile just kept growing and growing and I just thought to myself 'we wear the same 6 or 7 outfits, why do we need all this other?' It was really just sickening how much 'clothing stuff' we have.

No comments: