Health Success

1-Diet

2-Strength

3-Flexibility

4-Cardiovascular

Friday, March 14, 2008

1 Week Left!

Well, I have one week left of Phase 1 of my training. Next Friday I will be taking pictures and I can't wait to see my progress. I can feel my progress, but it will be great to SEE my progress. Jeff noticed this morning. He said 'Babe turn around, WOW you really have lost a lot of weight.' That made my day! I want to make him so proud. I want to look good for him and for me. I want to be a healthy and fit mom. I want to be able to go to the park and play with Micah and not feel like a fat cow. I don't think people look at me and think 'that girl is so fat' , but they also don't think 'wow she looks great'. I want to be one of those moms that has a great physique. I see them all the time and I think 'they look healthy and happy'. I'm happy, now I just need to work on the healthy part. hahaha.

I don't know how long it will take to get there, but everyday I am getting closer. Everyday I improve myself and get stronger. Life is about progression and self discipline. If I am not moving forward with that, then I am moving backwards. I hope that I can always move forwards with my progression. That goes for every aspect of my life.

1 comment:

Todd said...

Natalie,
I just stopped by to see your blog. I found a link from Shaunas blog. You motivate me to do better too. It is a constant struggle! Good luck this week!
Your Albany Sister-
Stacey Davis:)