Health Success

1-Diet

2-Strength

3-Flexibility

4-Cardiovascular

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Birthday

For my birthday I weighed in at 203. Down 2.8 lbs since the last weigh in. I am so going to beat Jeff at losing 15 lbs. I LOVE my training and I have added swimming for my cross-training/cardio. I love doing laps and I hate the treadmill, so it ends up being a good swap. Plus, my body really responds to swimming. With the weight training and the swimming I should be good to go by summer. I am hoping to be in my pre-preg clothes by Easter. I am closer than ever and I think I can do it.
My attitude is still good. I had a few bad days last week, but I talked with Jeff and he helped me through them. I'm ready to conquer the world again.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Happy Birthday! Congrats on the weight removal.