Health Success

1-Diet

2-Strength

3-Flexibility

4-Cardiovascular

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Sore

I am so sore today. I am now half way through phase 1 of The New Rules of Lifting for Women training. I am noticing huge changes physically and I have almost doubled my lifting weight. Yesterday, I was doing dumbbell shoulder press with 22.5 dumbbells and you could see all the muscles in my arms! I can't wait to get my body fat % down more so I can see the muscles and shaped arms all the time.
I know I need to focus on my diet. I need to clean it up and the weight will drop. I know what to do, it is just a matter of doing it. I do good for a while and then I get bored, tired, or start to crave bad foods.

I have busted out the stevia and I am going to bake some bread. Sunday I am going to put together a bunch of recipes that I can pull from to make healthy dinners. Jeff needs it just as much as I do.

This weight is not going to beat me! I am going to conquer my weight loss!

No comments: