Health Success

1-Diet

2-Strength

3-Flexibility

4-Cardiovascular

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

So much to do, so little time

I am working on the W.O.W. Sisters and also a get to know you book for the Sister's in the ward. The book will have a head shot of each person and a few things about them. This way when you are new and you get various assignments you can put a face to a name. It will also help with fellowshiping each other because we each will know more about each other. On top of that I am the Visiting teaching coordinator, so a little computer time for me at the church.

At home I need help organizing. I have piles of things everywhere and I just don't know how to look more put together and less cluttered. I think mabey once it warms up I will be better able to think about this. I seem to run on sunshine and warmth. hahahha.

My training is going AWESOME! I can't wait for my updated pictures in two weeks. I still have a long way to go, but knowing that I am making progress makes me so happy. Sexy is coming back, baby!

Micah is getting so smart. He is almost 9 months and I wonder where that time has gone. He makes me laugh everyday. His personality is so great. I know we are going to have such a great time while he grows up.

I really have to focus on Jeff's nutrition for the next 2 months. He has to lose 15 lbs to be at his ok weight for the Marine Corps and if I wait any longer to help him he is going to be so stressed out that I won't be able to handle him. I really need to get better about healthy meals all the time in our house. I want to teach that to Micah too.

I have to remember slow and steady wins the race. I just get so overwhelmed and time goes by so fast. Oh man!

No comments: