Health Success

1-Diet

2-Strength

3-Flexibility

4-Cardiovascular

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Blah

Today I am in a weird head-space. I feel as if I am getting sick, that same kind of feeling. Today I finished workout A of phase 1 and Saturday I will be completely finished with Phase 1. I will post pictures either Saturday, but probably will do it Sunday with my weigh in. I feel strong and my clothes are feeling much looser. Mostly it has been great.
Some girls were talking about me at the gym today. It really got under my skin for some reason. I don't like being judged and they were judging me. They don't know me, they don't know my goals or what I have been through already. I know I shouldn't let it bother me, but it has.
I am looking forward to just doing cardio next week. I am thinking I am going to swim in the mornings and go for long walks in the afternoon(weather permitting). Also, I want to do my Pilate's video at least 3 times a week. When I did it before I could see a major difference in my mid-section and my pooch.
April I am going to visit my best friend and she hasn't seen me since Micah was 2 months old. I want to really blow her away with all my progress. Plus I feel like I am way behind where I should be. I know that it doesn't matter how long it takes to get the weight off as long as I do it. I just really want to look good now. Who doesn't right!? I guess that is why the weight-loss industry is a multi-billion dollar industry.
I have started some new routines with Micah. He doesn't go to bed with a bottle anymore. I am introducing him to the potty. He is eating more pureed foods. The TV is off during the day. I feel that all these things will help me and him.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Forget those girls. They are hateful and things like that don't go unpunished. It always comes around.

You are doing great. Look back at your before pictures often to remind yourself how far you have really come. I can't wait to see you progress pictures!

Todd said...

Natalie,
You are so fun and such an inspiration. Don't let anybody get you down! You Rock!
Stacey