Health Success

1-Diet

2-Strength

3-Flexibility

4-Cardiovascular

Monday, March 17, 2008

Awakening

I have had a few major awakenings in my life. Spiritual, emotional, and physical. My physical awakening is what I am currently going through. I have said it before but this journey to weight loss is different than any other time before. Something inside me just clicked and I started thinking differently than I had in the past.

I realize that the weight loss is a goal, but eating healthy and physical activity is a part of everyday life. I have a large frame and I need to focus on my diet and physical activity moreso than others. I need to learn good habits, so I can teach good habits to Micah. Micah is really why this is so important. He needs to learn at a young age great habits that will make him successful throughout his life.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

I had one of those tonight.