Health Success

1-Diet

2-Strength

3-Flexibility

4-Cardiovascular

Monday, April 28, 2008

16 Week Personal Challenge

I am challenging myself to a 16-week challenge. The Biggest Loser is 16 weeks and ALI was heavier than I am now and she is now in great shape! I know that she did crazy amounts of cardio and lifting, and I have no idea what her diet consisted of. I am going to focus on getting in at least 3 hours a day of ACTIVE activity on top of my daily chores and running around.

Sunday's will be my weigh in and picture day. If I take a picture every week, it may keep me more accountable.

Start date: April 27, 2008
End date: August 3, 2008

Start weight: 207

This is my time. It is time for me to prove to myself that I can do what I set my mind to. I have to do the work and watch my diet.

No comments: