Health Success

1-Diet

2-Strength

3-Flexibility

4-Cardiovascular

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Beautiful Sunday!

Today is such a beautiful day! It is the second sunny day in a row! There is a light at the end of a wintry tunnel. haha
It took Jeff and I 2 hours to get all of the leaves out of our backyard. The backyard is halfway decent now. I just need to clean the swing set with cleaner and we want to get a fire pit. I made oatmeal chocolate chip cookies because you can't have a sunny Sunday without fresh baked cookies. Not on the diet, but oh so good.
Micah loved being outside all day. He has been so happy all day. He is also crawling all over the place and getting really good at it. He has found that he can talk really loud too. He talks and laughs as much as he can.
I am very sore from my workout yesterday. This phase is so much about the butt and back. At least that is where I feel it the most. I am excited to make them strong! Tomorrow is workout A(2) and it is suppose to be sunny again so Micah and I will probably go for a walk tomorrow too. The more activity = more results, right?
I forgot to weigh in this morning, so I will do it in the morning.

No comments: