Health Success

1-Diet

2-Strength

3-Flexibility

4-Cardiovascular

Saturday, April 5, 2008

General Confrence Weekend

As I get older I love General Conference more and more. Not just because I get to stay home and I don't have to fight Micah, nap time, and church, but also because I love to hear the council from the Elders of the Church. I LOVE to hear from the PROPHET!
We all have things that we need to work on, but hearing from the Prophet and other speakers I realign what needs to be worked on NOW. They talked so much about 'THE FAMILY' this morning and I have noticed that it is becoming more and more important to raise my family with outstanding values and correct teachings of Christ. So much of the evil that happens in the world today can be stopped just by having loving parents at home. By loving I mean parents that care and teach good principles.
I can't wait for the day that Jeff accepts the gospel of Jesus Christ into his heart and we are sealed as a family for time and all eternity. I know that someday it will happen, and I pray that I will continue to have the patience needed. Heavenly Father blesses us so much that I know that Jeff and He have a good relationship. Often Jeff teaches me about the principles that I am trying to teach him. =).
I need to work on my example and be a better one. My visiting teachers taught me in March that our example speaks louder than we think sometimes. When they were teaching me this, I thought of many situations that for me this was true.
I love The Church Of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. It is the true church with the FULL gosple of Jesus Christ. Through Christ and his gospel I will return to live with my Heavenly Father. I know that my prayers are answered. I know that Thomas S. Monson is our Prophet today. Repentance and Forgiveness is mine because of the Attonement of Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ is our Savior and our brother. Jesus Christ is the Son of God. I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

No comments: