Health Success

1-Diet

2-Strength

3-Flexibility

4-Cardiovascular

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Phase 2 Soreness

This phase is really making me sore. I am working muscles that I didn't push as hard last phase. Which is good to build, and build with proportion. I am looking forward to seeing how my body will change. I feel it for sure! My excitement just keeps building and it just motivates me to do more. It's like I am on an exercise high. I love it.
Diet, Diet, Diet, I need to work on my diet. I know this, so why don't I do it???

So I am torn on if I should cut my hair or not. Jeff likes it above my shoulders so I can make it look curly. He also likes it long and straight. I like it both ways. AHHHHHHHHHHH can I have both? hahaha

I'm 27 and I know that I want a future in the health industry. That is what I love. I love exercise, food, nutrition, and lifting. As I go through this journey I may be finding what I want to do with myself. I will have to see what life brings my way. Stay tuned, right?

1 comment:

Todd said...

You are looking great! I really need to find my inspiration... summer is right around the corner, knowing that doesn't make me eat any better!