Health Success

1-Diet

2-Strength

3-Flexibility

4-Cardiovascular

Monday, April 14, 2008

Gained 2 lbs

AGGG. I weighed in and I gained 2 lbs. Which doesn't make sense because my clothes are feeling looser. I think it is water weight, but it is still very frustrating! I am very focused on my eating this week and today I have been very good. I am even getting all my water in. I upped my cardio and with all the changes I am hoping to be out of the 200's by the end of April. I keep having this goal of getting out of the 200's and I just can't seem to reach it. April is my month I have to reach this goal. For me!
Short term milestone I fit into a regular 16 and no longer have to shop in the 'womens' dept. I will be so excited when I will be in the single digits. My tops are xl/large. I use to only fit xl, so I am very excited about that. I can now wear some of my old tops. That is a very good thing since I don't have much clothing.

2 comments:

Davis Family said...

Hey, I hope that everything is going well for you. Keep up the good work! I enjoy your posts!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.