Health Success

1-Diet

2-Strength

3-Flexibility

4-Cardiovascular

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Sick

Well, I'm sick today. Actually, I got sick yesterday around 4 p.m. I am staying low and trying to get back to 100%.

I am listening to the book on cd In Defense of Food and it is really good. It is talking about the western diet and trends and research. I am getting a lot out of it. Some things that I want to incorporate into my life is to cut out all hydrolyzed oils and high fuctose corn syrup.

Everything that is made in a factory seems to have these man-made bad foods. Hydrolyzed=trans-fats=cancer. That isn't what the book teaches. It is my own opinion and thought.

1 comment:

HotZing said...

malissa says - Love you. I hope you feel better. Avoid sugar and lots of meat. Take your echinacea. Know you are loved. Keith is logged in and I am using his account.