Health Success

1-Diet

2-Strength

3-Flexibility

4-Cardiovascular

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Phase 2 Begins

Today was the start of Phase 2 of my training. I should be finished with it in about 4 weeks. I am working really hard on my diet for this phase because it is short and I want to see results. I hope to fall below the 200 mark soon. I know that I am losing inches, but I just can't get past that I am still in the 200's. It makes me feel crappy.

My workout this morning jolted me. It felt great to start a new routine. My body responded well and I am sore too. I could really feel it in my butt!!! Which is so good. Who doesn't want a great butt?

The weather is starting to get a little warm and today was sunny. I am making plans in my head for the yard, and I can't wait to go visit Jen.

I, for the most part, am in a really happy place right now. I am working on my body. My relationship with Jeff is really great. I finally feel like I did before I had Micah. My head is clear and I am ok with who I am right now. I don't want to stay here forever, but for now it is wonderful. Micah is amazing and I love the inspiration he brings to me. His love and excitement about everything is so enjoyable. Children are so pure and innocent and their love is so pure.

I have my days where I am stressed out, but those are getting fewer and fewer. Now if we could just help Jeff get to that place, but with this job I don't think that will happen.

No comments: