Health Success

1-Diet

2-Strength

3-Flexibility

4-Cardiovascular

Monday, May 19, 2008

13 Weeks left

I didn't lose this past week, but I didn't gain either. I was off track and not focused and it shows because the scale didn't move. I am refocused and ready to leave the 200's for good this week!! I need to lose 3 lbs this week to be at 199. I can do it!!!

My clothes are fitting loose so I tried on some pants that I wore before I had Micah and THEY FIT!!!! I am so excited because they were my favorite pants before and now I have extra clothes. I can't wait to have to buy new clothes because my old clothes don't fit. That will be a great day!

Today's plan is some lifting and a 3 mile run. I am going to try and take 30 seconds off of my run. That would be a time of 37:38. My goal is to get my 3 mile under 28 minutes.

I am ready to cut my hair! I have decided to go short. I don't know when I am going to do it, but I am ready. I might do it when we go on vacation in June.

1 comment:

J-Mom said...

Awesome!!! Just started a workout routine myself. It matters more how the clothes fit than the numbers on the evil scale!