Health Success

1-Diet

2-Strength

3-Flexibility

4-Cardiovascular

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Can't Wait!

I couldn't wait until Sunday to weigh myself because I feel like I have lost. So, when I came home from the gym today I weighed myself................202!! That is right 4 lbs this week and the week isn't even over! I am hoping to weigh in on Sunday at that or even lighter. All the cardio and calorie watching is paying off finally!

I know that I will reach my 16 week goal now for sure! I just have to stay focused and keep on keeping on. I have to get new gym shoes so today I did laps in the pool. I love swimming. It doesn't feel like cardio until I get out of the pool and then I feel it. I feel like I push myself more in the pool as well.

Well Micah just woke up so that is all for now. Peace!

1 comment:

Davis Family said...

Hey Natalie! Congratulations on the loss, you are working so hard, it is bound to pay off. This week I started running/walking with some girls from my ward. I'm also trying to make better food choices. Baby steps... Keep it up!