Health Success

1-Diet

2-Strength

3-Flexibility

4-Cardiovascular

Sunday, May 11, 2008

14 weeks left

Down 4 lbs this week. I weighed in at 202!!! YEAH. I finally am moving the scale. The extra cardio and watching my calories is working.

I am going for 4 lbs this week too. I am going to push myself and try to get cardio twice a day. In the morning lifting and cardio and in the evening a class of some sort. I think I might try a spinning class. Everyone keeps telling me to do it, but I am kind of hesitant.

I have 14 weeks left of my challenge and I am hoping to continue the 4 lb weight loss the rest of the time. I don't know if it is physically possible, but I am going to try. If I do 4 lbs a week the rest of the challenge then I will be to my goal weight. But I am giving myself until October to hit my goal weight of 146.

No comments: