Health Success

1-Diet

2-Strength

3-Flexibility

4-Cardiovascular

Monday, May 5, 2008

Happy Cinco De Mayo!!!

I went to the gym twice today. This morning I did my weight training and 45 minutes of cardio. Tonight I did a dance class.

I joined some friends for a fun Mexican lunch in celebration of Cinco de Mayo. It was so yummy and I love chips and salsa sooooo much.

I forgot to post my blood results so here they are:

October 2007
Triglycerides 276
HDL(good cholesterol) 22
LDL (bad Cholesterol) 61.8

April 2008
Tri 131
HDL 23
LDL 85

So I managed to get my Tri's down, but my LDL went way up. I am still in healthy levels but I want that number to come down. My HDL is not at a healthy level. So that is why I have decided to do so much cardio because the only way to raise that number is cardio, and a good diet. I am doing both. I have an appointment in 2 months to get my blood tested again. I am looking for great results in the blood work and in my physique.

No comments: