Health Success

1-Diet

2-Strength

3-Flexibility

4-Cardiovascular

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Frustrated!

I'm frustrated with myself, with my body, with my complaints, with everything! I am at a constant battle with myself. I don't know how to get over this. I am going to change my routine up and see if that helps. I went to my first spin class today and it was awesome so I am going to do that twice a week. On top of that I am going to go to the gym twice a day. I am also streamlining my meal plan so I don't have to many options and I can keep track of what I am eating. I feel like my eating is what is keeping me from seeing my results.

Another thing that I am frustrated with is that I plan and then life happens and screws up my plans and it is very hard for me to adjust. For example, if I plan to go to the gym in the morning and something comes up, I don't go later that night. I really hate the crappy daycare hours at the gym! I also hate this cold weather because I am not active at home at all, other than housework.

I am just really upset. I feel like I should be so much farther ahead than where I am and I feel stuck! I don't want to be like this for the rest of my life. I am driving myself crazy!!!!!

No comments: