Health Success

1-Diet

2-Strength

3-Flexibility

4-Cardiovascular

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

update

yesterday my workout went great! Eating was good and I don't feel like I overate. I did have a miniature chocolate, but only one. Today I was having bathroom issues so I only did half of my run, BUT I was able to run the entire 40 minutes which is HUGE for me. I was very impressed that I found a rhythm and went with it. It is exciting to accomplish the small goals along the way.

side note: I'm watching ellen while typing this and Pink is performing and she looks awesome!!!

Anyhow, I am just trying to stay focused and not look at how far I could be but how much I have already done. I was talking to Jeff and we both think that I am in the best shape ever I just have a lot of fat layers to shed. I have amazing endurance and feel great, but I really need to get the fat off.

Jeff has been counseled on his weight and so he is really trying to get his weight back down to regulations too. I figure I should be an example and get down with him. I have 30 lbs to go to get to Marine Corps maximum regulations for females. Jeff has about 25 lbs to lose.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey girl! Just a note on the potty issue. For my longer runs, I get up & eat about an hour before I head out. That way I can potty. For the really long ones, I take immodium after I potty. It sounds odd but it's worked like a charm! I've always had issues with that before learning that trick. I actually got the "Go" award my first year with the marathon team! lol I'll blog about it sometime & post a pic of the trophy. It's hilarious!